Thursday, January 19, 2006

So Lucky...

Rriinngg... My HP rang. I picked it up to read. It says, "(IW) Contratulations! You have won a pair of preview tickets to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. Just show this SMS and your IC on 2molo 17/01(Tue) at Orchard Cineleisure in front of Hall 1 to collect the tickets and premiums". I was so excited! This is my first preview of a movie in 24 years of my life and its cast was a huge and one at that! Just I was thinking of whom should I ask to go with me, I thought of CM. without hesitation, I MSNed her and she agreed to my invitation. I was to meet her at Orchard Cineleisure at 6.30pm

Boy, was I late! I reached at about 6.45pm, met up with her and rushed to collect the tickets and premiums. The lady at the redemption counter was very nice and even told us that dinner was prepared for us. We were like "Wow! Thank you!" Then we went in.

In the cinema, when we were eating our bento (packet meal), CM told me that something happened to her family and I was like, "Oh no..." (sorry dear, I didn't know about it, but I hope you are ok now and hope that you enjoyed the show as much as I do! I sincerely hope that this trip will cheer you up a little at least...)

Anyway, the show lasted 2 hrs 15mins, but it was a good show. It reflects the true life of a geisha (Performer-cum-accompany in Japan).

After the show, both CM and I rushed to the washroom as most ladies do, and we parted and took our different buses home after that.

1 comment:

c a r c a r said...

hmm, since when my initial became CM ah? haha...

good show i had on that day, and good companionship i had too! thanks ger *hugs*

check it outhere
and remember to do yr homework oh