Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Best taxi ride ever!!!

Why do I say that I have the best taxi ride ever? Ever sat in a 7-seater cab, with a quiet engine, with funny cartoon DVDs and a price so low that you will smile from ear to ear? I had such an experience on Sunday. Here's what happened....

As you know, I have MTT on Sundays. Normally, after MTT, I'll stay for dinner with my Strikeforce members and fellowship with them. After that we would go our separate ways. After our usual dinner fellowship at Parkway Parade last week, westeners, specifically me, Luke, Karen, Sara, Alan and Bryan, shared a comfortable 7-seater to Jurong East with the price of $3.85 per person. As I am not a car person, more info about the cab can be read in t-e-i's Blog . This is the most interesting ride ever, with the five of us (except Luke as he was sitting in the front seat) laughing our heads off while watching the Tom & Jerry DVD from the beginning of the ride all the way to our destination.

This is the best, most fun fellowship I ever had with my Strikeforce members. Luke Rox!!!

1 comment:

c a r c a r said...

hey it sound cool leh... yeah so cheap per person.. nice nice.

sometimes i will have chance to sit on those luxury (mercedes) cab to work, when they have no customer or no on call, they are willing to take any customer by collecting the normal taxi rate.