Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Singing two parts in two choirs and Musical Extravaganza

What do i mean? It means I am singing Soprano in MPYC and Alto in CHC choir... Fantastic rite? Although its very tiring to have to memorise 2 parts most of the time, especially when I have a concert coming up on 8 Dec at Esplanade Concert Hall and most probably be on duty for church's Christmas Celebrations (no wonder I am having white hair now due to all the memorising... hahaha...), but I know that I am up to it (Yeah!). This is the kind of talent that God gives to me, having a "wide" vocal range...

Oh, the Musical Extravaganza concert! It was great and MPYC's item, West Side Story, received good response fron the audience, though we are the guest choir. This was the best concert I had ever performed in - as a guest choir. The Singapore Polytechnic Symphony Band is a good band... I had fun collaborating with them....

The December concert is entitled "He Comes At Christmastide" (Name subject to change). It will be at Esplanade Concert Hall, 8th Dec 2007. Further details will be updated later.

That's all folks! I need to rest my voice and my body now..... Zzzz....

No comments: