Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happening 2009 so far

Beginning of 2009 is the most, most happening times so far. Let me elaborate....

My Birthday

Yes, My "eggday" has always been a celebration since I started work in my current company. Since I've transferred department for the past 11 months, coming to a year, totally no one celebrate any birthdays in my current dept till the day we had a farewell lunch at Sakura International Buffet for my Contract Manager (Mr Chua BH), it was my another Contract Manager, Gladys, who suggested that the details of all Tender Team staff be collected so as to celebrate birthdays. I was very "thick-skinned" to mention that my birthday was around the corner. Only a few of them knew about it.

The united Tender Team.

My birthday came. I went to work, as usual. Work, work, work till lunchtime, I went to lunch with my usual lunch khakis (all from Tender Team). We had lunch and went back to work, as per normal. Suddenly, at about 3pm, Wesley, one of the Contract Engineers, asked me to go and open the door to let a "sub-contractor", whom he didn't want to see, into the office. When I saw the two cafe ladies, whom I knew from a cafe at Level 2, I was thinking,"how come your are here?" then I saw on of them carrying a Cheese Cake, on top was written "Happy Birthday to June!" I was touched to tears as I had thought that no one remembered cuz everyone was busy with work. When I took the cake back to the dept, all of them, including my AVP, were inside the small meeting room near my table. They celebrated my birthday for me. They sang it so loud that everyone in the office heard it and wished me happy birthday when they saw me. I thanked them, especially Gladys who planned the whole thing. Tks my dear colleagues!!!

My Bday cheese cake... Mmm... Nice...

Me! Heeheehee....

Pi Li MIT (Mysterious Investigation Terminator)

Yah yah, I know it was out for a while now, but I just got to watch the first episode in mid Feb. Hwah, very nice leh!! Exciting show. The cast consists of Aaron Yan Yalun from Fahrenheit, Gui Gui from Hey Girl, Xiaogui (100% Entertainment), Fan Wei Qi (aka Fan Fan, singer/songwriter) Lu Ting Wei, Zhang Shan Jie (both acted in Ai Sha 17 staring Angela Zhang), Tian Li (a famous model) and Hong Du La Si (Zhong Yi Da Ge Da). The show is about investigating killings/ attempt to kill / revenge in a school called Shen Ying School, which is a school with "White List" and "Black List" "White List" refers to students who did extremely well in everything, studies, CCA and well behaved in the sight of the teacher, Tian Shi Lao Shi (Ms Angel) and "Black List" refers to students who did badly in anything and Tian Shi Lao Shi refers them as "useless students". If you like mysterious stuff, you might like this show.

From Left: 747 (Xiaogui), 187 (Lu Ting Wei), Ms Cherry aka Cherry Lao Shi (Fan Fan), 007 (Yalun) and Tian Mo Xing (Gui Gui)

Da Mouth In Singapore

Yes! Finally can see Da Mouth in Singapore! but too bad I got Strikeforce that day and had to rush back to Bugis just in time to see them ending the autograph session. I was so happy to see my fav member, Huai Chiu, who is a Korean-Chinese mix. He is the male lead singer of the group and he is so cute!!! Pics are uploaded in my Wretch album . Do check it out..

From Left: MC40, DJ Zhong Hwa, Aisa and Huai Chiu

My Recent Dress Style (when I have the time to makeup, that is!)

I donno why, I am falling in love with Gothic style nowadays. Maybe its because its becoming a trend here in Singapore. Both me and Phoebe had the same feeling (she fell in love with Gothic too) and sometimes we go out together wearing Gothic. I am looking for nice Gothic which has my size. Any other recommendation other than 77th Street @ Bugis, Gothic shop at Jurong Point and another shop at Liang Court? Any recommendation?

My Gothic Top

No comments: