Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another long-awaited blog...

Hwah, so long never update my this blog liao.... A lot of events going on....

Performance choir in CHC

Was chosen to be in the performance choir in church for various performances. My 1st performance with the Performance Choir is when Mrs Cho came to CHC to preach at Expo. As she is a singer, pianist and composer herself, she especially loved the song we performed that time, which is Handel's Messiah (AKA Hallelujah Chrous.) My 2nd performance was during our church's 20th Anniversary some weeks back and was received with standing ovation. Coming 23rd Aug I'll be performing with the Millenial Orchestra in our first public concert at Victoria Theatre. Looking forward to it!! Here are some pics for the performances...

During our performance... Can spot me??


Me up close on stage... Who took this??? Hahaha...

Strikeforce

Talking about Strikeforce, I get excited as I have fallen deeply in love with drumming. There were a few gigs recently, including the gig for 4 weekends for Orchard Central. I had fun doing random rhythms for 3 of the 4 days. And some of us were wet, wet, wet due to playing the UDM (Ultimate Drumming Machine). We will be having another gig on Friday (14 Aug) for a YOG event at Padang. Details at http://www.singapore2010.sg/1_year_to_go



More photo updates at my Wretch Album.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! CYA SOON!!!!!

No comments: