Friday, April 21, 2006

Superband







Watched Superband on TV on Monday 7.30pm. Boy, Soul was good! So were Lucify, Jade, Juz-B and Qi:Nob (pronounced as Snoopy). Their performance really bowled me over, especially Juz-B. Their a cappella was so nice and so in tuned that even I was ashamed of myself for being so out of pitch sometimes.



During the results show, I was so nervous and afraid that Soul, Jade and Lucify would be out of the compatition, especially Soul. The elimination process was a scary one: choosing 7 out of 14 groups, 3 out of 7, 2 out of 4 and finally the one to be eliminated. This created tension among the contestants and the audience alike. Nevertheless, I was relieved that Soul, Jade, Lucify and Juz-B are still in the competition.

Had wanted to go for the recording on the 22nd Zpril, but couldn't due to my church choir's Team B outing. A telentime called "Showtime" was organiseed and there would be an audition for both the Solo and Group Category. Elimination would be for the soloists but not for the groups, thus I am quite nervous that I would not be in the finals as my voice is still not good.

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

NA said...

Thought we never believe in luck... Hmmm? =)