Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday Blues

This is really Monday Blues for me.

When I woke up in the morning, my backache comes back. I was literally walking like an ah mah, slowly, slightly bend and rushing for time as I was almost late for work.

In the office, I wasn't spared of the work of carrying heavy and bulky stuff. This had resulted in the backache coming back after letting me off for a few months. Till now, I still feel the pain when I bend down.

Another thing is my family. My brother, to be specific. He came in to talk to me today, which is very rare, he will only talk to me when he need something form me. Just as I had expected, he wanted financial help but i can't as I am having financial difficulty myself as my salary is still not into my account. Then he asked me abt my salary and my monthly expenditure and was shocked at that way I spend for last month. There and then, he used strong words that hurt my heart and almost made me want to leave this house for good. Practically ALL the words he said had no good things about me, only super bad things, and things that really broke my heart when it comes directly out of his mouth. His words really crushed my world now. That's the reason why the Bible said that the tongue is the most powerful tool a man can have. It will either bring you up to heaven or tear you down right into hell. His words really makes me wanna shut myself up to everything in this world, especially to him. I realised that since my secondary school days, his words to me are nothing good and everything bad. Seems like in his eyes, I am the bad sister, unteachable, anything and everything negative that you can think of. This is enough for just one day to make me so down.

I pray, pray, pray........ Prayer, pray, pray...

1 comment:

NA said...

Share with me mroe when we meet again... ok? =)