Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Makeover Pic & Chen Yi


This is one of my makeover pics taken about 3 months ago. This is my utmost fav one cause I really like the background, my smile and the pic as a whole... Its one of my best makeover pics ever taken... I really wanna thank the make up artist cum hair stylist for doing this for me. Oh, and the interesting photographer who took the pics for me and Yunling. This is the first time I feel i look really good.

This is the heartwarming pic of the new singer Chen Yi and his mother. He comes from a single-parent family and his relationship with his mum has always been great (As told by him.) Recently he came to Singapore to promote his debut album Jing Ling. My fav song in the album is An Lian Wo (Falling secretly in love with me). It is a fast and catchy song with very interesting lyrics. Highly recommended (by me!) to support his album with his band, Jing Ling Yue Tuan. Its worth the money you spend, trust me!

This is Jing Ling Yue Tuan. Cute right??

2 comments:

c a r c a r said...

YES! you look so sweet and gorgeous!!

sui sui!!

i like your sweet smile alot!

and you are always so nice and sweet whenever i see you, especially yesterday in church, so nice to see you again, after so long, i went mia for sometimes, study ah :P

maybe we should come out and gather gather again hor :)

singsingsing & Drum Drum Drum said...

Yes dear gril, I miss you soooo much!!! Must come out and gather... Go for KTV since we love to sing!!! ;D