Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy but Fruitful

Busy, busy, busy... Nowadays I am so busy with so many things, with Crossroads Wedding Drama-plus-Wedding Choir, Strikeforce, Church choir (as an assistant helper and member) and might go back to MPYC cuz I really miss them but couldn't go because of my current bad folsato voice for now... Plus i wanna spend more time with my partner (some of you will know who I am talking about). Cause of these I had to sacrifice MPYC for the moment.... Sorry guys!!! *Blush blush*

Anyway, these activities are very fruitful to me, especially having the chance to get to know my friends and partner better. And sometimes my partner get to know my friends too! So its killing two birds with one stone. And it widens my partner's circle of friends too... *Heeheehee*

Talking about Strikeforce, I am learning something new to honour a fantastic drummer. I am learning what he created and I am learning two parts of the sequence. Its so fun when you go from not knowing how to drum, to learning the ropes to playing a sequence for someone great. Now my dream is to perform on stage with the fantastic guys of Strikeforce. By 2008 beginning. Jia You to me!

No comments: