Friday, September 14, 2007

My fav topic... Boybands...

Yes, Boybands... I love boybands and girlbands. I like 棒棒堂 especially 小煜飛輪海 especially 亞綸, 櫻桃幫, S.H.E especially Ella ( I am the self-declared big sized version of Ella...), 黑澀會美眉 especially 大牙﹐小薰﹐丫頭﹐鬼鬼 and Mei Mei (They are just simply adorable!!!). For those who don't know who I am talking about, here are the pictures to help you to regain your memory of these people.


棒棒堂 and 黑澀會美眉


飛輪海

My fav member in 棒棒堂, 小煜

Actually in 棒棒堂 there are more people....



(From Left to right)
1st Row: 小煜王子阿偉小杰敖犬威廉 - 六棒
2nd Row: 毛弟TERRY, 小馬﹐李銓﹐多多﹐MOMO (ELMO)
3rd Row: 小濱牙膏小 T野獸﹐ 阿本﹐ 鮪魚


There are two more guys, Echo and Latte which are not in the pic as I don't have the pic in the uniform, but nevertheless, here they are.

Latte and Echo

Echo is the one whose strength is beatboxing. His beatboxing is really good till I have nothing to say. Latte is the one who can sing and plays the guitar, similar to 小煜 .

No comments: