Sunday, May 28, 2006

Seeing myself on TV...



(Misaki Pic taken from Lucify YG FC , The rest Thanks to Phoebe!)

Urgh!!! Recently I was told by some of my Cell Group members that they saw me on TV, chanting, "Lucify, Lucify, Lucify"... I was like, "Huh? I was on TV???" I was not able to watch on Monday due to my final orchestral-choir practice that day till 9plus at RJC... It was when I watched the repeat telecast on Saturday then I realised that I was being shot! And its like it was so up close... I didn't even notice that day!

On Sat, When I got to Singapore Expo for choir practice, at least 10 of them told me that they saw me on TV! I was like, "Ahhh!!! My 'reputation' is sweeping the floor liao!!!"

Today, more people from choir who helped out for my team told me that I was spotted on TV... I thought to myself, "Since when I am so famous among my friends?" But felt nothing much about it. I really hope it'll stop when I get back to work on Monday... If not I'll get my Monday Blues...

3 comments:

NA said...

=)

NA said...

=)

Ribena said...

All things are permissible but what is permissible for you?

:)