Monday, May 22, 2006

Superband Revival Round

Jade. My fav is Bryan, the keyboardist (Extreme right)












This is guitarist Kelvin from Lucify

This is my fav member of Lucify, Drummer, Vics

This is the ever cool Lead Singer of Lucify, Shinya

This is the cute guitarist from Lucify, Misaki

This is my another fav guy in Lucify, Bassist, Kuek

That's right, I was at the Revival Round recording last night. And I finally got to take photos with each individual member of Lucify and Bryan from Jade! Actually I took photos with them the week before but the pics are in Phoebe's camera and she haven't emailed them to me yet (My HP dieded on me that day.)

The Revival Round was the episode that I was looking for, especially when my 2nd and 3rd fav bands, Lucify and Jade respectively, were eliminated the previous week and some weeks ago.

The whole place was so high that during the last performance, which was Lucify, practically all the fans of various superbands jumped and sang to the music, which was an Energy song. I almost lost my voice that night but thank God it came back this morning so that I was able to sing in my church service @ 9am.

As my drumsticks are so bad that the tips have became sharp, I asked Vics for suggestions for a pair of good drumsticks. I showed him my super badly damaged drumsticks and he went, "Wah... It can't be used already, it'll tear the skin." When I told him that I was asked to hit on the road, he said that it was the very wrong way to drum. But no choice, I was asked to hit on the ground by my trainer... But for performances I'll use my good drumsticks, which definitely looks a lot better...

** All pics courtesy of Superband and FanG. Thank you!!! **

1 comment:

NA said...

Both my mum and myself have difficulty determining if these are guys or gals... Until they open their mouth, that is...

Lolz!