Monday, November 21, 2005

A New Beginning

This is something very new for me! This is my first blog in my entire life!! I am so excited! But due to certain reasons, I can't post everyday was I don't have a computer at home and can only post in my office comp... ;P So sad... *sob sob*

Anyway, This morning I was accused by my operations manager that I did not do the export documents in time for the shipment from M'sia to UK. I don't even have the documents from M'sia side how am I going to do it?!

New I am super free cuz my ops manager is outstation!!! I am so happy!!! :D

5 comments:

c a r c a r said...

welcome to the blog world!!

singsingsing & Drum Drum Drum said...

Thank you, thank you...

Ribena said...

Hi singsingsing

Happy blogging,just realised you are on blog liao. Btw, you may want to consider about the horoscope thing? You forgotten lah, you were never a pisces. Haha

NA said...

I like this blog template you are using. It reminds me of the paper we used in my primary school days for handouts and for other writing/drawing purposes.

I can almost smell the paper in my nostrils now. Smell of my childhood.

singsingsing & Drum Drum Drum said...

Tks Kurakat... I like this template, that's y i use it...