Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wide Awake

Yes, This is what I am feeling now, very, very wide awake, despite having slept late last night due to Business Presentation (BP) by this interesting company by the name of Omegatrend. It was quite interesting as this is considered as Network Marketing, but it doesn't require you to sell products and services, but their business concept. Interesting right? I told my mum about it but she dismissed it off as thay are cheating us youth of our money and time, whereby I don't really think so. Last night I saw mothers and fathers of my mum's age attending the BP and they had achieved relatively good results. I guess it really depends on your mindset about this business, it is what you think it is.

PTL! Finally I can serve the Lord in choir today for Churchwide Bible Study! I have not been serving for the past three weeks as they have enough people to sing. I am really looking forward to tonight's BS and I know its going to be very interesting and good as well....

Hmmm... I have nothing to do now, but later in the afternooon I'll be rushing work like a madwoman....

1 comment:

NA said...

If they are not cheating your money, they are making you cheat other's money.

Ask me more the next time we meet. I am more than willing to share with you whatever I know about NM.